Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Experiences That Don't Come Around Everyday Should Be Cherished


This post is a bit atypical I suppose, but I felt it was actually more relevant than not. Almost a year ago, I took a trip to Thailand with my friend Gina that was nothing short of amazing. We traveled through Bangkok, Phuket, Koh Phi Phi, Krabi, and Phanang Bay. Thailand was simply amazing in so many ways. It was a trip that I desperately NEEDED at the time. I was working far too much, juggling a course load that was far more difficult than I had ever imagined, and I was completely and totally burnt out. This trip was a great refresher; the much needed relaxation that helped me get back to reality and a hold of my life again.


I’ve realized that I am at that place again today. Exhausted, and anxious for what is to come. My workload is going to get a whole lot worse come Monday, and I’m not quite sure how I’m going to juggle it. I find myself thinking about Thailand and my other trips with Gina a lot these days. I’m trying to channel my feelings of freedom, content, and amazement from our trip to Thailand to help me get through the next few months before I graduate. Sharing these images, and in a way my memories, is relevant to this whole “open heart” thing, because it’s a reflection of a time and place when I think I did just that. I can’t wait for my next trip with Gina. In the mean time, I have a whole lot of memories and photos to share!! Enjoy!







































Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment