Monday, December 3, 2012

Can You Ask For Anything More Than Sunshine??


It's SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY in Minnesota!! It's March and it's 61 degrees outside. In Minnesota! Crazy, but I'm going to take it. There is nothing I like more than sunshine; how it heats up my body, how it glimmers through the sky and onto everything around me. My whole world seems better when the sun is out. I see things more clearly, and feel much more balanced. This makes Minnesota winters difficult, and I honestly despise them, but I will not complain this year. This year was wonderful!




I'm currently sitting outside, without shoes, in a t-shirt, with wet hair, and I feel soo energized! I don't even care that I can hardly see my computer screen because of the sun. It's a beautiful day; I'm going to enjoy it. Nevermind that I have to leave for work in less than ten minutes; it's sunny, and gorgeous, so I'm going to soak up every last second I can out here.

Every day is a blessing. Some more than others. I like to think sunny days are the Universe's way of saying:



Stop stressing,

Quit your bitching,

I brought the sun out for you,

Go enjoy it,

and don't forget to SMILE!!!  











No comments:

Post a Comment